The Better Surveys Project is about
innovation in digital and mobile survey design.
- What makes surveys perform well on phones,
tablets and other small screen devices?
- Do ‘more interesting’ survey questions produce more valid data?
- How can we reduce burden and length without reducing insight?
- How can we lift survey participation rates?
- What helps people complete surveys honestly and carefully?
And how can we tell if they don’t?
The Better Surveys Project is a collaboration between leading research academics
and practitioners to run and publish new experiments in survey design.
If you have a burning question or an idea for an experiment:
- check out our current and past projects
- follow the links to other people’s research in this field
- contact us and we may be able to help or collaborate.
The Project is supported by an Australian Research Council Linkage Grant (2013-17).